- The TRAPER – SILENCE DH Switch (Trout Spey) features:
- Length: 11′
- Weight: #4
- Guides: Titanium
- Blank: Japonese Carboflex 460
- Handle: Grade AAAA Portuguese Cork
- Reel Seat: CNC Aluminum
ROD – TRAPER SILENCE DH Switch 11ft #4
TRAPER – SILENCE DH Switch (Trout Spey)
These Traper trout Spey rods are an excellent, precise tool when you need to cast further, and the location make it difficult to use a conventional use one-handed rod. They can be successfully used with all types of spey typed water loaded casts wherever there is not enough space behind you. Switch is a “switch” between different styles and such possibilities are offered by Traper rods. You will choose your favorite style by the water. The models in this class are an excellent rod for trout and salmon, especially on rivers with inaccessible banks. Designed for fishing with large intruder style flies. Cast a fly effortlessly 20-25 meters across the river and let it swing. These rods are made of Japanese Carboflex 460 blank, armed with titanium TITANIUM TM guides, Portuguese AAAA cork, aluminum reel seat in CNC technology. The rod includes a cordura tube and a soft mesh cover.
- It's important to be very specific and correct with your shipping address (and any instructions).
- Please note that if your address is rural you must select RURAL shipping option.
- Unless notified otherwise, or matters beyond our control, your order will ship within 3 business days after payment has been received in full.
- Please check items when delivered. If damaged, please kindly accept it, photograph it and contact us immediately. Please then refer to the instructions that you would have received on shipment.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Pick up in store||Free||Order is ready for Pick Up when you receive notification.||Not Required|
|Non-Rural||$6.50||Currently courier companies can't offer any estimated deliver times.||Provided in shipment notification.|
|Rural||$9.00||Currently courier companies can't offer any estimated deliver times.||Provided in shipment notification.|