YOUTH WADERS – Max Camo Colour
The benefits of breathable fabric Youth waders include:
- Ease of use.
- Better mobility that neoprene waders.
- Less buoyancy therefore less chance of tipping over in deeper water.
- Measure of breathability.
- Ability to wear more undergarments for warmth.
Safety of User
You (parental or care giver) must ensure that the youth users is directly supervised at all times. The users must not be allowed into unsafe deeper water. A tight belt must be worn at all times to help resist ingress of excess water should the youth fall over in the water. Avoid fast and/or large streams and rivers especially with unsafe bottoms e.g. large boulders, sinking soft mud or ‘sand’ etc. Do not have the youth exposed to periods of cold and/or wetness that will caused discomfort.
Fabric & Boots
The fabric use for the Youth waders has been tested to provide the wearer with safe and comfortable use in water pool, or muddy & snow ground. the following laboratory test data:
- Waterproof pressure data 10000mm )
- Breathable data 3000ml/㎡/24hours. ) See below
The fitted boots have a 4mm neoprene lining. The outer boot surface has a natural rubber contents of ≥43%. This provides for a durable and waterproof boot.
What Does It Mean:
- 10,000mm – 15,000mm: Waterproof breathable fabric in this range will withstand most immersions and downpours as well as heavy snow. It will however allow dampness through over time if subjected to sustained and/or heavy and strong pressure, such as crashing in wet snow, kneeling or sitting down (where the fabrics is subject to excess pressure and occlusion), or wearing a pack.
- 3000ml/㎡/24hours: The fabric is tested to be able to pass 3000ml of moisture per square meter of fabric in a 24 hours period. This is a form of measurement for no-occluded fabric i.e. occluded fabric – parts underwater, covered by pack, belts or clothing etc. Not all perspiration will pass so some dampness may be present.
SIZE GUARANTEE –
I LOVE FLY FISHING (ILFF) Try & Return Policy. If you have purchased a jacket or pair of waders or boots and you have made the wrong size choice you may exchange them. To do so what you have bought must be returned at your cost in a completely brand new unused/unmarked condition with any box and packaging still in brand new unmarked condition. After inspection and providing the returns, product and packaging, comply to the replacement condition requirements, a replacement pair will be sent to you freight your cost.