The ILFF silky fibers (similar to EP Silky Fibers) are durable and easy to tie with. The fibers are designed to be easy to cast because they don’t absorb water, one back cast and all the water has gone. The special thing about these silky fibers is their thin diameter. It not only makes it easier to use this material on smaller patterns but it makes the action, or the lifelike qualities of the material, that much better. Perfect for small freshwater flies and for much larger baitfish pattern saltwater flies.
An extremely durable synthetic fiber with 0% water absorption and natural floating property, that sheds water, is marking-pen friendly, and can be be used on any size fly.
- Very Fine Diameter Translucent Fiber for Dry Flies.
- Extremely Durable Synthetic Material.
- 0% Water Absorption.
- Natural Floating & Non-Stick Property.
- Perfect for freshwater Mayflies, Emergers, Cripples, Spinners, Midges and Caddis..
- Great for bigger saltwater baitfish an crab type flies.
NOTE: Colours may differ slightly for picture shown