The Traper CREEK CASSETTE Reel features:
- Light openwork structure and construction.
- Large capacity spools.
- Large arbour for fast retrieve.
- Chemical Oxidation provides for a scratch-resistant surface.
- Full CNC technology for light weight.
- The reel is complete with four spools in a protective case.
- Saltwater resistant brake/drag.
- Multi-disc drag system.
- Stainless steel knob.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – Your Traper Cassette Reel – A Great Choice
Do not store a cassette on the reel spool. The reel spool has an ‘O’ ring which is necessary to secure the cassette. If the cassette is stored on the spool it may become difficult to pull off. Keep the arbor lubed, Vaseline is suitable. The spool is designed for fast removal. When removing the spool from the frame, only loosen the silver center knob, has a ‘T’ on it. Change the cassette, the outer side has four locating lugs. Place spool back onto the frame. Note the frame end of the spool has a black positioning screw. This aligns with a slot on the centre pin mechanisim of the frame. Re-tighten the silver knob. The action of this causes an ‘o’ ring to swell and grip the spool.