ILFF CAMO Wading Boots
These boots have been professional guide tested on the Tongariro and Whanganui Rivers and smaller streams. For confirmation please call Brian Willson, professional guide, on 021667867.
- The upper metareial is water durable PU laminated polyester.
- The stitching is polyester and nylon re-inforced with glue.
- Extra layer of shockproof cushion in sole.
- Laces are durable polyester. Spare laces available.
- Lace eyes and hooks are alloy metal.
- Boots open wide for ease of use.
- Drain holes have a mesh filter to stock sucking in stone and debris whilst walking the the water.
- Anti-slip sole.
- Fast drying (do not dry in direct sunlight).